Proceedings of Engineering & Technology
Prof. Sundarapandian Vaidyanathan (INDIA)
Prof. Nidhal Bouaynaya (USA)
Proceedings of Engineering & Technology is an open access product focusing entirely on publishing conference proceedings the main purpose of this dissertation is to promote new research and scientific applications in the field of Control, Energy, Engineering & Computer science and allied fields.
The conference organizers are requested to provide the manuscripts to PET with review comments and the list of reviewers. The manuscripts must be categorized according to the topics addressed by them. Authors publishing in PET have to sign the copyright transfer form.
Cost of publication is based on the size of the proceedings, which includes online publication and free access after acceptance. In addition to the online version there is the possibility to purchase paper copies, CD-ROMs and USB sticks. For more information, please do contact us :PETfirstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective Conference / workshop organizers are invited to submit proposal with details of:
- Title of the Conference / workshop
- Organizers(s): Name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail.
- Brief description of the Conference/workshop (several hundred words)
- Expected number of papers to be submitted and acceptance ratio
- Call for paper of the conference workshop (draft version - 1 page CFP MS Word version)
- Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country, email address)
- Your Conference / workshop web address (Tentative)
Abstracting and Indexing information
The journal is indexed with PubZone, DocStoc, Google Scholar, GetCited, PubGet, CiteSeer, Scribd, Cornell University, WorldCat, ScientificComons, Public Knowledge Project, Standard University Library and submitted to ProQuest and SCOPUS.
Topics & Scopes
1/ Electrical Engineering & Automation
2/ Power electronics & Power Systems
3/ Control & Instrumentation
4/ Robotics and Applications
5/ Computational Science
6/ Signal Processing & Communication
7/ Computer Science & Information Technology
8/ Mechanical & Civil Engineering
9/ Renewable Energy
10/ Nuclear Energy
11/ Environmental Engineering
12/ Chemical Engineering
13/ Biotechnology Application
14/ Engineering Management